Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Spirulina: What Is It?

I was inspired by the wonderful folks at Nuts.com to share a non-sponsored infographic about a superfood called Spirulina. I have been curious about spirulina for a while now and want to start adding it to my smoothies for added nutritional benefit. It is very rich in protein and antioxidants, and is included in the diet of astronauts to keep them healthy and strong!
If, like me, you have never heard of spirulina, this infographic will help get you acquainted.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First time I hear of Spirulina and it's benefits. I love to use in my diet all that is healthy. JazakiAllah kheir for sharing!

Maryam said...

Jazana wayaki al khair insha Allah my sister. I think it's especially appropriate in a smoothie of freshly mede juice. I wish you the best of health!